Something About Girls & Status

Who is a girl ??? A girl is the most beautiful part of God’s creation. She starts compromising at a very tender age. She sacrifices her chocolates for her brother. Later she sacrifices her love for just a smile on her parents face. She sacrifices her comfort and desires for her in- laws. She sacrifices her full youth for her husband and children without complain. And finally her life ends up only by compromising for others happiness. She is that creature of God who no one can compete. Respect every girl/lady in your life. You will never know what she has sacrificed for you.
Boys don't play dolls, to learn that Girls are'nt toys to play with..

 Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The boys don’t want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren’t as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they’re amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who’s brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.


Status Categories :-
 

Status For Girls 
Don't settle for the one you can live with, wait for the one you can't live with out.


No matter how strong a girl is, she has a weak point,and sometimes, all she needs is a hug.


When a girl tells you about her problems, it does not mean that she’s complaining, it means she trusts you.


Boys don't play dolls, to learn that girls aren't toys to play with.


The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.


Every girl wants a bad boy, so he can be good just for her. And every boy wants a good girl to be bad just for him.


Some boys think they are players but what they do not know is I am the Coach that can put them on the bench!


Girls work on their looks, not their minds, because they know boys are stupid.. but not blind


ADVICE FOR GIRLS... Never become the toy of any boy... just be the angel of your  father...


You wanna know why i haven't cracked?*~ It's because I am a diamond, and diamonds don't crack...they cut!!  :D


The best memories are the one you can't explain..You just had to be there.


The most beautiful souls are often captured inside the most broken hearted girls.


A GIRL gets what he can... but a WOMAN gets what he wants!


A girl's prettiest curve is her smile!


I'm a princess, not because I have a Prince, but because my father is a King..


When I joke they take it seriously. When I am serious they take it as a joke.


No boy is worth your TEARS, and the one who IS, will NEVER make you CRY


Behind my smile is a hurting heart, behind my laugh I’m falling apart. Look Closely at me and you will see, the girl I am, it isn’t me…


We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.


The saddest thing for a girl to do is to dumb herself down for a guy.

Six inches gap between Saree and Blouse is CULTURE. One inch gap between Jeans and Top is BESHARMI


i am a reserve for the one who deserves  <3

Every girls dreams is to find the perfect guy, 
eat without getting fat.

If money grew on trees, girls would be dating monkeys.


Girls spend the first 10 years of their lifes playing with barbies. The next 10 years of their lifes they try to look like one.


No girl believes she`s beautiful, until a guy comes along and makes her feel like she is..


I don't want you to just tell me I am beautiful. You have to make me believe it.


I love being a girl because I love to shop, get nails done and do all of the girly things we do! I also love how while I can be a girly girl, I can also have fun and get down and dirty like the boys.


She was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad. And that’s important—you know


I love being a girl because I’m my Daddy’s little Angel and that rocks!


All girls want is a guy who’s taller than her so she can wrap her arms around his neck when they hug and kiss.

I’m a girl…Don’t touch my hair, face, phone, or boyfriend


Girls are like telephones, they love to be held and talked to, but if you push the wrong button you get disconnected.


 Whatever boys can do girls can do better. :-)


I am "SINGLE" Because I have not found someone, who deserves ME...! 


A Man Can Love A Million Girls, But Only A Real Man Can Love One Girl In A Million Ways..


5 must needs of a girl: 1. cell phone, 2. music, 3 lip gloss and or mascara, 4. Internet 5. love


Girls are like police. Even when they get a hold of all the evidence, they still want to hear the truth from you.


Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love.


You will find a girl prettier than me funnier than me smarter than me but u will never find a girl just like me


I am strong, independent, daring, courageous, hard working, smart, and yes...I'm a girl!!


I will hold you in my heart until I can hold you in my arms again.


A girl is Innocence playing in the mud.. Beauty standing on its head...and Motherhood dragging a doll by the foot.


Exams Are like Girl Friends-To many questions-Difficult to understand-More explanation   needed-Result is Always Fail.


HATES how guys and girls can't be friends without anyone thinking something else ...


I am not heartless - I am just stronger than you thought I was..


I smile every time a memory comes up and you are in it ..


Insurance is like marriage. You pay, pay, pay, and you never get anything back.


If a girl tells you to leave her alone and you actually do then 
you have absolutely no brain cells...


You Can’t Compare me to the next girl. Because there is no competition. I’m One of a kind and that’s real.


Don’t cry for a guy cuz girls give and forgive and guys get and forget


When he is not yours, you'll do everything you can to get his. But when you do have his, you take everything for granted.


You and Me, WE belong together. So stop being difficult and just accept that I like you and you like me!!!


I’m the type of girl that puts on her better smile, her better outfit, and better attitude and shows him what he left behind.



Installing love. ……44%. Installation failed. Error 404: install money first.


Girls are like roads, more the curves, more the dangerous they are.


On average, women say 7,000 words per day while men manage just over 2,000 words.


Every girl has that one guy who he thinks about before he falls asleep.


I'm starting to learn from relationships in the past... lifes a bunch of bull SH..T and promises never last.


Nothing can explain this dream i had that sadly came true...everything i've ever wanted i've found in you.


Some days i can't get you out of  my mind... others i wonder why i waste my time.


To many people are looking for the perfect person... instead of trying  to be the perfect person.


Tell a girl she's pretty.... and she won't believe you. Tell her she's ugly and she will believe it for eve.


Silence is a girl's loudest cry.


Be a girl with a mind... A bitch with an attitude... And a lady with class.


A wise girl kisses but doesn't love... listens but doesn't believe... and leaves before she is left.


Best gift you can give to someone is your TIME. Because you give them somothing you can never get back.


Girls play hard to get, because guys play hard to keep.


 One day i hope you find out how much you hurt me.


How can you love someone if you are scared of getting hurt again, and your heart already belongs to someone else.


Believes that girls can do anything guys can do. But we can do it wearing high-heels. Beat that boys!!


I am sho romantic !


I'm afraid to fall in love...


 Im a girl. I overreact. I underestimate. I overestimate. I over think everything. I dream big. And when I say I love you, Im not lying!


A girl needs a hand to hold in every problem and that hand should be her boyfriend cos he could make her laugh when she’s sad or any thing like that.


A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows that she has none.



 No girl should ever forget that she doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her.


Whatever boys can do girls can do better.

You agree with the dictionary,?.. girls before guys !!

Girls are simply adorable :) that’s all thank you.


Shopping is really complicated if you are a girl.


I woke up like this # Flawless !


I may not be the best, but I know that I am not like the rest...


Just because I don't start the conversation, doesn't mean I'm not dying to speak to you.


I am a million dollar girl..


Too many girls follow the line of least resistance...but a good line is hard to resist. 


It takes time to understand a girl. But if she's really worth it... you'd take time to try to figure her out.


If you're gonna be two faced at least make one of them pretty.


Behind every girl's favorite song... is an untold story.


I agree with the dictionary...girls before guys.


You don't have to love in words even in silience love is always heard.


Girls, WE can do anything boys can do Except, we can do it in HIGH freaking HEELS!!


Tired of trying... Sick of crying... yeah i'm smiling but inside i'm dying.


girls r just like Rubik's cubes, boys r still trying to figure them out.


If you don't want your heart to be easily broken, don't let yourself be easily taken..


Betiyan Sab Ke Muqaddar Main Kahan Hoti Hain .. Ghar Khuda Ko Jo Pasand Aaye Wahan Hoti Hain...!!


I may not be the best, but I?m definitely not like the rest.



A good boyfriend will never wanna change anything about you? except your last name.


I am who i am today because of the choice i made yesterday.


I m beautifully broken ..perfectly imperfect... beautiful in my flaws... altogether I m a beautiful disaster ❤


Girls will get together just to get together. Guys need an activity as an excuse


Being a female ain't easy, you have to always be strong! !

You know a girl or a woman is a person so damn weird at times, you will never understand them, where they are loved they don’t love, where they are not loved they love. 

That’s why like the so called swagger, money, celebrities, men with expensive cars, they fall for such things and call it love. The next day they have the audacity to tell the world that someone disappointed them, broke their heart and so forth, oh please ladies, just know that a guy’s expensive car, clothes, his looks, they he walks etc will never love you. 

Do yourself a favor, know whats best for you, respect yourself, love yourself, you are so special, make your own money, buy your own car, have your dreams, be yourself and live your life independently. You can do it.


4 comments:

  1. nice collections . thanks for sharing best whatsapp life status.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks Adult (18+) Whatsapp Group Invite Links

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best New Whatsapp Status, Best Status, Best Whatsapp Status, Best Whatsapp Status Ever, Cool Status, Cool Whatsapp Status, New Whatsapp Status, Whatsapp Status For Girls.

    ReplyDelete