Love is Life













“Falling in love,” is significant because no one rises in love or climbs in love. You fall in love, because something of who you are has to go. If not the whole of you, at least a part of you should collapse. Only then there is a love affair. You are willing to destroy a bit of yourself for the sake of the other. It essentially means someone else has become far more important than yourself.

Status Categories :- 

Love Status For Whatsapp
❤  Last night I hugged my pillow and dream of you. I wish that someday I'd dream about my pillow and I'd be hugging you.. <3


❤  If you love 2 people at the same time, choose the second because if you really love the first you wouldn't fall into the other one.


❤  I like when you smile but I love when I m the reason.


❤ Someone asked me How’s life? I just smiled and replied, She’s fine :)


❤ The person who makes you happiest is the person who can hurt you the most..


❤ You left me? Fine! But don't love somebody else in front of me.


❤ My "last seen at" was just to check your "last seen at".


❤ Love is cute when it's new, but love is most beautiful when it lasts.


❤ Every time I look at the keyboard U and I always together.


❤ Just because I'm busy doesn't mean I don't love you.


❤ The person loves you more will fight with you daily without any reason


It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone 
when your heart still does.

❤ If you fall in love... be ready for the tears..!!


❤ Wanna Hug Yuh soo tight…That even air couldn’t fill the space between us <3


❤ Don’t kiss behind the garden, Love is blind but the neighbours are not. 


❤ I kept my heart strong like Iron but, I didn’t know that your heart is a magnet


❤ A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.


❤ 2 Things can change a women’s mood- 1) I love you 2) 50% Discount.


❤ Don't say you love me unless you mean it.


❤ I want vitamin "U"


❤ You are my favorite reason to lose my sleep.


❤ Whenever i see your text the first thing comes in my mind is YOU. ♥ :p


❤ I usually don't get attached too easily, but that changes when I met you.


Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, 
but falling in love with you was beyond my control.


❤ Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.


❤ Can I borrow a Kiss? I promise I'll give it back


❤ You re special to me in every way. Thank you for being who you are.


❤ When I count my blessings i count you twice.


❤ When I talk to you i fall in love over and over again.


❤ I hope you always find a reason to smile.


❤ I love you even when I hate you.


❤ Why am I so afraid to lose you when you're not even mine?


❤ Love is like a Air.. We can't see it but! we can feel it..


❤ An Eye with Dust ‘n A Heart with Trust Always Cries


❤ We fight like a married couple, talk like best friends, and flirt like first loves..


❤ You are so lucky if you are sad and someone is making an effort to make you smile.. :)


❤ Aapki Muskurahat ne hame behosh kar diya, Hum Hosh me aane hi waale the, ki Aapne fir se muskura diya.


❤ The best feeling is when you look at her and she is already staring.


❤ Relationships never die a natural death.... They are murdered by Ego, Attitude and Ignorance

What a kiss means.. actually read the whole thing cause its nice! + Kiss on the stomach = I'm ready + Kiss on the Forehead = I hope we're together forever


❤ Nothing is perfect, but when I’m with you everything is perfect.


❤ I love my life because it gave me you I love you because you are my life!!!


❤ Love is like a rubber band held at both ends by two people, when one leaves it hurts the other.


❤ Love is when other person’s happiness is more important than your’s.


❤ Love is the only game never postponed due to darkness.


❤ When a couple is arguing over who loves who more, the one that gives up is the real winner.


❤ Love is the perfect feeling that makes two imperfect people perfect for each other..


❤ Love is a language spoken by everyone but understood only by heart........


❤ I luv food and sleep .. If I give u my food or text u at late night then ur special to me


❤ Life can give us lots' of beautiful persons, But only one person is enough for a beautiful life..


❤ Don't try to put a price tag on Love.


❤ In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.


❤ May be you can hide but i can smell your scent from miles.


❤ A good heart and a good nature are two completely different issues. A good heart can will many relationships. But a good nature can win many good hearts.


If only I could kiss and tell you how much I love you, 
we would be kissing for a lifetime!

❤ Love is like a baby, it needs to be treated gently


❤ Everyone says you fall in love only ones, but i fall daily with the same person.


❤ When the angels ask what I most loved about life, I'll say you.


❤ He loves death, she loves life, he lives for her, she dies for him...


❤ Late night conversations with our loved ones..!! <3


❤ Better to b alone than being with some one who makes u feel alone...


❤ Love when you're ready, not when you are alone.


❤ Only you can give me that feeling.


❤ I want another day with you.


❤ I need you, you need me. Let's make it work.


❤ Being someone's first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.


❤ I can't stop missing you.


❤ You think you're one of millions but you're one in a million to me.


❤ I don't even know why I like you. But I just do.


❤ I can't go a day without thinking about you.


❤ When I think about you.. I don't feel so alone....

It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, 
they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it.


❤ If you were thinking about someone, while Studying you're definitely in Love...


❤ Love is that, which can never explained


❤ I love you. 1 second to say. 2 minutes to explain and a lifetime to prove it.


❤ Beauty Fades After Time, But Personality Is Forever!


❤ Money can’t buy happiness, but it can help you look for it quicker, in a convertible.


❤ I’m not single, I’m just romantically challenged.


❤ A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he’s finished.


❤ When You Are Crying.!! Think About Her And You Smile.. 


❤ Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband!


❤ Perfect boyfriend : Does not drink, does not smoke, does not cheat and also Does not exist 


❤ Falling in love is like the rain … It’s unpredictable


❤ Marriage is a three ring circus: an engagement ring, a wedding ring, & suffering.


Men always want to be a woman's first love - women 
like to be a man's last romance.


❤ If there is anyone in your life who loves you truly without expectation.. its your Mom


❤ I'm scared to look at u.. B'coz the more I do.. The more I fall in love with u...!!!


❤ Love her like you're the worst.  Make love to her like you're the best.


❤ Sometimes we waste too much time to think about someone who doesn't think about us for a second ☺


❤ Baby...you r my "KFC"...and...M your..."Mcd"..bcoz you..r "soooo gooood" and "I m loving...it"....


❤  There is a part of me that's gonna be in love with you for the rest of my life!!!!


❤ True love begins when nothing is looked for in return.


❤ Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age.


❤ You cannot buy Love, but still you need to pay for it.

When I am with you, the only place I want to be is closer.


❤ A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he’s finished.


❤ I want to run away with you. Where there is only you and me.


❤ Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favourite.


❤ Thanks for being in my life


❤ I can't see myself without you. Sold My Soul to You ♥


❤ I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?


❤ I think love is fearless.


❤ My heart is perfect because.. you are inside.


❤ Love is knowing that some one is there for you always


❤ Love is just a word until someone special gives it a meaning.

Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you


❤ So far, but I love you always dream without fear,love without limits..


❤ I want you today and tomorrow and next week and for the rest of my life.


❤ I'm done begging for your love.


❤ All I need is your love.


❤ True love has a habit of coming back.


❤ There is no finish line so love the journey.


❤ In life I need only you!


❤ My "Heart" is always your!


❤ Love is like the sun which coming out from the clouds and warming your soul.


❤ True Love = No doubts + No jealousy + No worries then life is good


❤ My mother always said don’t marry for money, divorce for money. 


❤  Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it’s the moments that take your breath away…


I want every morning to start being wrapped in your arms


❤ Most emotional moment in a boys life, When a girl says, Can you give me your number 


❤ I cant be your first love but i promised to be your last love.


❤ Love in Life, Make the life beautiful..


❤ If you love something set it free.


❤ Fund love, found sadness at the end of the line.


❤ I'll never forget the first time I saw you.

So this above given is the Love status.There is the million of people who use whatsapp and want status for it. That why I'm helping the people to updating love best status in this site, I am publish all type status like Sad love funny romantic, cool etc.You can use it on whatsapp and also share with your friends. I hope your friends like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment