Why Your Attitude is Everything

One of the most important steps you can take toward achieving your greatest potential in life is to learn to monitor your attitude and its impact on your work performance, relationships and everyone around you.


I generally asking a fundamental question: What attitude did you bring into this meeting? Often, this brings puzzled looks. In truth, people generally don’t have a high level of attitude awareness. They’ll know if they are hungry or if their feet hurt, but they usually don’t have a good handle on their attitude. That is a mistake because attitude is everything. It governs the way you perceive the world and the way the world perceives you.

We all have a choice. We can choose an inner dialogue of self-encouragement and self-motivation, or we can choose one of self-defeat and self-pity. It’s a power we all have. Each of us encounters hard times, hurt feelings, heartache, and physical and emotional pain. The key is to realize it’s not what happens to you that matters; it’s how you choose to respond.


Status Categories :- 


Attitude Status 
Don't ask me for my opinion if you can't handle the truth. I'm not going to lie to make you feel better.


If people have a problem with you, always remember, it is THEIR problem.


When we can't laugh again and again on the same joke. There's no point crying again and again for the same pain.


I enjoy when people show ATTITUDE to me because it shows that they need an ATTITUDE to impress ME.


If you dislike me, remember: it's mind over matter. I don't mind and you don't matter!


When someone says: you are UGLY  TELL them oh sorry I was trying to look like you.


The ideal attitude is to be physically loose and mentally tight.


Attitude is like underwear - don't show it just wore it .


Attitude is like wrist watch. Every watch shows different time than other and everyone thinks his watch is showing right time.


There is no market for your emotions, So never advertise your feelings, just display your attitude.


If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping in a closed room with a mosquito.


My door is always open so feel free to leave.


I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.


'B+' is not my blood group, neither my grade in maths. Its my favourite Quote: "BE POSITIVE


Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is WHO I AM and my attitude depends on WHO YOU ARE.

My BACK is not a VOICEMAIL, so better say it on my FACE.


I always arrive late at office but I make it by leaving early.

Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.


The greatest pleasure in life is doing the things people say you can't ;)


I hate when people look at my phone while I'm typing. It's not that I have something to hide... It's just none of their damn business :/


I don't have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT.


Patience is not a virtue. Its just a waste of Time ! :P


I miss the days when I was put my head on my desk...


I wish I had 'Google' in my mind and 'Antivirus' in my heart...


Remember one thing, you might be a PLAYER. But i am the GAME.


Beauty in the skin & Attitude in the bone!


Your looks don't make you Beautiful, it's the person inside who makes you beautiful...


If people are trying to bring you 'Down'.. It only means that you are 'Above them'.



Try to solve your problem yourself... Don't Depend on other..!


Those who know love has also the risk of knowing pain.


Life is too short. Don't waste it reading my status...

Excellence is not a skill, It is an attitude.


The best thing about being me, I'm a limited edition and there are no other copies!


I know i am awesome, so i don't care about your opinion.


I was told I should have a positive attitude. Well, I am positive that I have an attitude.


Stop checking my Status, Go and love your GF


If you can;t convince them, confuse them.


There are two type of people winner and Losser, Winner always Working Hard, Losser Always try to shortcut for win.


You can't expect me to think before I speak. I was born without that ability. So I'm sorry if the truth hurts.


If you want me to control my temper... You need to control your stupidity.


"I don't insult people, I just describe them"


Your whatsapp status say's online .. If your online then, why aren't you msg me!


I tried being like you, my personality didn't like it.


There are three sides to an argument.. my side, your side and the right side.


I got a simple rule about everybody. If you don't treat me right... shame on you!!


A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you cant go anywhere until you change it.


The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem.


My alarm clock is clearly jealous of my amazing relationship with my BED.


Don't feel special. Some people keep your number in phone list just not to answer your call.


Yes, I have made mistakes because life didn't come with 'USER MANUAL and INSTRUCTIONS'!


If they hates you for no reason- Give them 1


The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world are the ones who do.


I don't have an attitude!! I have a personality you can't handle!!!


I am multi talented, i can talk and piss you off at the same time.


Attitude Matters : Don't Say, "No One Likes Me..!!" Just Say, "There Is No One Like Me..!!" When Someone Says


Some people are just so FAKE that if you look properly at the back of their neck, you'll find a tag saying "MADE IN CHINA" :D



What people say to your face is not a problem. The problem is what they say behind your back.


I am who i am, you approval is not needed.



I am not Spiderman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my GF.!


Please don't get confused between my attitude & personality!


I don't need to explain myself because, I know I'm right.


Take me as I am or watch me as I go.


WIFE & INSULT Are Somewhat Similar, They Always Look Good,IF IT IS NOT YOURS!..


I want my Girlfriend like Google, She will understand me better.


Phones are better than GF, At least we can switch it off...


DP to lagaloon  par teri aukat nahin hai.


People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger...


2 mints silent for those.. Who seen but didn't like my posts.


I'm sorry my fault. I forgot you're an Idiot.


Every problem comes with solution, but my GF don't have.


Why is 'Monday' so far from 'Friday' and 'Friday' so near to 'Monday'??..


Beauty is like Moon, looks much better at Night...


In Love Story, Mom Agrees And Dad Disagrees? It's Because Mom Knows What Love Is... And Dad Knows What Boys Are..


May my enemies live a long life to see my success.


I am single as my love story is being written by god and he is busy is making it best.


I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.


Nothing positive comes from being negative all the time. Change your attitude!


The only difference between success and failure is one's attitude.


If i liked your status on whatsapp/facebook that means you have entertained me.


I am not changed it's just I grew up and you should try too.


"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character." 


Your imagination has much to do with your life. It is for you to decide how you want your imagination to serve you.


If you obey all the rules, you'll miss all the fun.


I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem


I don't come with dice. So don't play me.


Two fundamentals of cool life - Walk like you are the king Or walk like you don't care ,who is the king.



My Attitude :- Dont mess wid me m too bad... Bcoz u cnt handle my goodness ...!!


My attitude is a result of your actions....So if you don't like my attitude blame yourself.


I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!


Those who like me... Raise your hands... And those who don't like me raise your Standards.


Status Unavailable! Check Later...



Me.....myself...and I..!!


I have attitude for those who force me to show them :D


If you want to cry, use a tissue... not your status...!! :D :P


Please don't interrupt me while I'm ignoring you



People say I have a dirty mind, But I say its just creative!


If you expect me to be there for you. You should be there for me too.


 Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.


I am who i am today because of the choice i made yesterday.


I will win not immediately, but Definitely.


Silence is the best answer to a FOOL.


My attitude is based on how you treat me.


Dear Teacher, I talk to everyone, so moving my seat won’t help. Sincerely, Student


Men also have FEELINGS, for example they can feel HUNGRY.


I was reminded that my blood type is Be Positive.


When i was born, i was so surprised, I didn't talk for a year and half.


Every problem comes with some solution...If it doesn't have any solution, it's a Girl!


'Dream' as if you'll live forever.. Live as if tomorrow is last one...


I don't care what people think or say about me!


I am learn from My Mistake! Without Mistake We Can't Learn Best.


I'm cool but Summer made me hot!


Work until you don't have to, introduce yourself.


Life is too short Don't waste it updating status !


Someone asked me How is your life? I just smiled and replied, She is fine..


Smartness is a perfect beauty.


So you're checking my status.. :D


I never insult people I only tell them what they are.


If you hate me – Log on to KISS-MY-ASS.com


Take charge of your attitude. Don't let someone else choose it for you.


I taught your boyfriend that little thing you like.


My words are like a china phone. They have no guarantee!



For success, attitude is as much important as ability.


Baat unhi ki hoti hai jinmain koi baat hoti hai.


Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else.


So this above given is the Attitude status.There is the million of people who use whatsapp and want status for it. That why I'm helping the people to updating best status in this site, I am publish all type status like Sad, love, life, funny romantic, cool etc. You can use it on whatsapp and also share with your friends. I hope your friends like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment